Why “Soft Wash”?
Superior Shine’s exclusive SoftWash house washing service is a safer, better way to wash your home. SoftWashing is the preferred alternative to pressure washing.
Part 1: Specialized Equipment
- Our specialized methods utilize direct positive injection and real-time precise detergent blending, coupled with powerful and quiet electric systems that never generate any more pressure than you’ll find coming from the spigot of your home. These systems have been specifically designed for washing your home.
Part 2: Low-Pressure Washing:
- Because the nuances of every home are usually different, we walk around the entire property, create an action plan and begin. We lightly wet down any tender and fragile plants and landscaping to protect them from detergent run-off
- We mix our cleaners and detergents to the correct concentration based on the level of soiling.
- Using a low pressure, we apply the cleaners/detergents to all appropriate areas of your home, focusing on one side at a time. These cleaners dwell long enough to mitigate all organic growth and dirt.
- To give your home a beautiful finished look, we then apply a specialized cleaner to the gutters using carbon fiber poles and soft bristle brushes and remove any unsightly organic growth black streaking (AKA tiger striping) from their facing.
Part 3: After the cleaners have done their work
- We thoroughly rinse each side with our patented low pressure SoftWash equipment.
Part 4: Once the rinse is complete
- We walk each area of the home, provide touch-ups if needed, and make sure every area looks perfect.
Part 5: High-pressure
- Alternatives cause damage to your home, and we simply don’t think it’s worth the risk. Instead, we utilize our technique and meticulous attention to detail to get you those picture perfect results. Your house is an asset and investment, so there is no need to risk damaging it by introducing pressure anywhere on it… Period!
Part 6: When you get a house cleaning
- The solution from Super Shine, you’re getting transformative results. Many of our customers thought that their home needed to be re-painted or sided before our service. Before you throw in the towel – call Superior Shine! You’ll be amazed at the finished product!
Our house cleaning applications include:
- All Siding Types
- Exterior Gutter Washing
- Window/Door Frames
- Exterior Ceilings
- Decorative Trim
Recent House Washing Projects
Superior Shine has the right knowledge, properly engineered SoftWash equipment, and over 25 years of experience in the roof and exterior cleaning industry. We offer Chattanooga homeowners the PREFERRED ALTERNATIVE to pressure washing their homes. Our specialized methods utilize direct positive injection and real-time precise detergent blending, coupled with powerful and quiet electric systems that never generate any more pressure than you’ll find coming from the spigot of your home. These systems have been specifically designed for washing your home.
Pressure Washers are THE WRONG TOOL for washing your house.
Even in the hands of a skilled operator, inevitably, the damage will occur. Pressure washers are extreme tools designed for a very specific purpose. Washing houses should not be one of them. They are by nature designed to erode. Why use a tool that generates upwards of 4000 PSI to wash one of your most important assets? In addition to the concern for damage, they carry a large fossil footprint, use lots of water, and contribute to our noise pollution problem.
Understanding what you’re up against.
Your house isn’t just dirty. It’s actually infected with microscopic growth which has developed an outer shell to protect itself from UV exposure. This allows for it to continue its life-cycle of growth, through decay, self-perpetuation of nutrient bases, and continued feeding. The map to left shows us that because we are located in such a warm and moist region, we will have consistent ongoing problems with organic growth and staining.